£8.21 per hour, Benefits:Great Opportunity - Apply Today!
Warehouse Operative - Skelmersdale - £8.21p/h
Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Skelmersdale area, to work for our client, a well known provider of high end bathroom suites.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Picking & Packing across the warehouse using scan guns
- Manual Handling (Heavy Lifting - inhouse training provided)
- Unloading Containers
- Checking Goods
- Put away
- Pallet wrapping & preparing items for despatch (Use of a pump truck required)
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative...
Various Shifts available:
- Rotating 3 Shifts
- Monday to Friday
- 07:00 - 15:30
- 09:30 - 18:00
- 11:30 - 20:00
- Sunday to Wednesday
- 20:00 - 07:00
- Monday to Thursday
- 20:00 - 07:00
- Weekend Shifts:
- Thursday to Sunday
- 07:00 - 18:00
Physical Demands of a Warehouse Operative:
- Standing and/or walking for long periods
- Lifting and moving some heavy bathroom products
- Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching
- Pushing and pulling product cages
- Regularly climbing and descending stairs safely
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
- Assist WarehouseOperative Warehouse Skelmersdale Job ApplyNow
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/
Posted 33 days ago