Recruitment Partner - Residential Child Care Services
Clifton House 10 Poole Hill Bournemouth Dorset BH2 5PS, United Kingdom
£27,000 - £30,000
Location Could be office based in Salisbury or work from another location with travel to Salisbury approx. 2 days per week.
Contract Flexible (Full-time or Part-time)
We are lookingfor a Recruitment Partner to join our recruitment team, recruiting for our ResidentialChild Care Services. Working alongsidethe fellow Recruitment Partner and HR Business Partners, you will be theprincipal point of contact for residential recruitment, providing expert adviceto our managers. You will be responsible for delivering within agreedtimescales, ensuring the quality of the hire and providing a customer serviceto internal and external customers.
- Vacancyrecruitment - Collaborate closely with service managers to understandtheir specific resourcing requirements and act as the recruitment subjectmatter expert. Support the hiring manager define the role, preparation of theJob Description and Person Specification and selection processes.
- Sourcing - Work toensure managers have the widest choice of suitable candidates to fill theirvacancies. Post roles onthe recruitment system, advertise on the Company website and identifiedexternal channels ensuring advertising is legally compliant andnon-discriminatory.
- Occasional attendance atselection interviews (as required). Undertake candidate screening and initialtelephone interviews. Support with shortlisting where required.
- Manage and support candidatesthrough the recruitment process delivering a positive candidate experience, whetherthe candidate joins the Company.
- Workin accordance with agreed timescales to provide excellent service, reduce thecost of agency back-fill and retain the best candidates.
- Create talent pools to ensurea pipeline of talent. Build specialist knowledge about the business areas,roles recruiting for and the external market to help hiring managers shapevacancies.
- Buildstrong and professional working relationships with all stakeholders of thebusiness.
- Ensure recruitment processes, practices and systems are compliant with the companys legal obligations of GDPR.
- Ensureadministration tasks are completed accurately, effectively and in a timelymanner.
- Desirable CIPD level 5.
- Educated to A-level, Degree standardor equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience offull recruitment cycles.
- Direct experience in sourcingcandidates, with specialist skills in a competitive or scarce market.
- Knowledge and experience of recruitmentsystems.
- Experience of recruiting candidates for the Social Care sector preferably residential child care.
Five Rivers iscommitted to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and YoungPeople, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protectionscreening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunitiesemployer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified personsregardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientationor age.
Five Rivers is anInvestor in People and Equal Opportunities Recruitment Partner -
Posted 15 days ago