Brand Protection Analyst - (Law Graduate)
INCOPRO is an emerging technology business, with market leading technology, delivering innovative solutions to enable brand protection online for some of the largest and most valuable brands in the world.
Continued growth in use of the Web has led to an explosion in brand abuse. The global market for counterfeit products is estimated at nearly one trillion dollars annually.
At INCOPRO, we are constantly striving to deliver products and associated services that enable businesses to protect themselves online – our mission is "To Make the Internet Better for Business".
INCOPRO’s primary customer base is in-house intellectual property (IP) lawyers who are focused on enforcing against brand abuse and counterfeiting across the Internet. Our clients come from a wide range of industries including luxury brands, sports, entertainment, technology, consumer goods and more.
Using Microsoft Excel to collect, collate, research and analyse large volumes of data to produce high-quality, timely, relevant and actionable datasets, information and research products.
- Work with large, complex datasets through the whole process of collection and cleaning through to end analysis;
- Respond to client queries regarding data or the wider counterfeiting landscape;
- Develop relationships with clients to ensure that all enquiries are dealt with by the appropriate person in a timely manner and feedback is provided on progress/action;
- Contribute where appropriate to the design and development of INCOPRO's systems and products by suggesting ideas for automation or enhanced visualisations and presentation of data;
- Keep knowledge current by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and online resources and maintaining personal networks;
- Maintain accurate records of research and analysis undertaken and document any associated processes as standard operating procedures;
- Provide statistics and other management information, including material for sales and marketing purposes;
- Protect company assets by keeping information confidential;
- Undertake other reasonable tasks as directed and necessary for the running of the company.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent English language communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences;
- Ability to clean, manipulate and analyse very large volumes of data;
- Ability to demonstrate objectivity, sound reasoning, and delivery of commercial solutions;
- Ability to conduct research online across a wide range of subjects;
- Ability to assess, aggregate and analyse data from a variety of sources and present findings in a clear and understandable way;
- Ability to deliver reports and presentations to a high standard.
- 1+ years professional experience in an analytical or research role;
- Anti-piracy or brand protection experience;
- Familiarity with basic principles of intellectual property law and grey market issues;
- Knowledge of internet technologies and networks;
- Knowledge of/interest in luxury goods and brands;
Posted 25 days ago