RF Design Engineer - Circuits, Amplifiers, RF
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
£40 - 50 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Role : RF Design Engineer
Location : West Yorkshire
Time : Full time
Rate: £40 - £50 an hour
A successful business based in West Yorkshire who are a market leading company in providing Radio Frequency & Microwave Electronics solutions for extreme environments are seeking a RF Design Engineer to join their new project.
RF Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of RF circuit theory, transmission lines
- Knowledge of, and experience in, RF and microwave design of active and passive
- circuits, especially over DC-6GHz and 40GHz.
- Knowledge of, and experience in the use of commercially available CAD tools (ideally NI/AWR Microwave Office) for circuit and system design and simulation
- Experience of interfacing RF circuits and sub-systems to analogue and digital electronics, such as; bias circuits, power supplies, digital control circuits
- Experience in Design for Compliance such as EMC for CE marking
- Knowledge of, and experience in PCB layout techniques
If you are a RF Design Engineer and you interested in the job, then please apply now with updated CV or call Premier Engineering for further info.
Posted 126 days ago