Children’s Home Manager
£38000 - £45000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Children's Home Manager
£38,000 to £45,000 per annum
Purosearch are looking for a Children's Home Manager to work for an established provider of care for children, young people and adults.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Children's Home Manager for their 8 bedded EBD boys home in Tackley, Oxfordshire. The home has an outstanding' Ofsted rating and would be an ideal opportunity for someone to work closely with the stable, existing and ever growing team. The home is located in the large village location of Tackley, surrounded by beautiful countryside and just a stone throw away from Bicester.
This is fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable manager to take on a stimulating opportunity with a real chance to make a difference.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:
• A competitive salary of upto £45,000 per annum and bonus
• Training, Development and career progression
• Competitive annual leave
• Pension scheme
• Other staff benefits and schemes
Job Requirements for the Children's Home Manager Role:
• To promote team development and effective team working
• To set and review targets and objectives for the home's staff team
• To promote the practice of working in partnership with young people, their families.
• To contribute to the development of corporate policies and service initiatives
The suitable candidate for the Children's Home Manager will have:
• Knowledge of safeguarding and Health and Safety Legislation.
• Level 5 diploma in leadership for health and social care, children and young people's services.
• Excellent Leadership and Management Skills
To apply please contact Jack on######### or email a copy of your up to date CV to j.allinson @purosearch.com
Posted 118 days ago