Senior IT Support Analyst
£30000 - £37000 per annum + Additional Benefits
SENIOR SUPPORT ANALYST
Senior Support Analyst £30,000 £37,000, Chatham. My client, a specialist leading and savings group, are looking for a Senior Support Analystto join the Chathambased team. You will be working within an established team of professionals who will all have a similar skill set and background to yourself, so you will be able to interact with likeminded individuals on a daily basis.
In applying for this role, you will have experience in the Financial Services Industry, along with great experience as a Senior Support Analyst previously. Some of your responsibilities will be, providing support in the Storage, Virtualisation and Infrastructure functions, implement all infrastructure upgrades, ensure that all security management procedures are adhered to.
- ITIL knowledge and qualification (Essential)
- 5 years or more experience in a complex IT infrastructure role. (Essential)
- 3 years or more experience in supporting other Critical technologies such as: Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Server and Citrix hosting, AV Protection, SCOM, SCCM, SQL Database Systems and associated applications. (Essential)
- 3 years or more supporting and maintaining storage (HP/SAN, VMWare and corporate Infrastructure Experience is Essential. (Essential)
- 2 or more years within a financial services company. (Essential)
As a Senior Support Analyst working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £30,000 £37,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits including:****25 days holiday + bank holidays, discretionary annual bonus, pension, private medical insurance, private health insurance plus many more benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
All successful candidates will be contacted within two working days of application.
Posted 37 days ago