Finance Analyst | Zoek
Watford, Hertfordshire, England
£40000 - £55000 per annum + annual bonus
Can you work in a fast paced business facing team?
Will your insights drive improved performance across European store estate?
The Senior Finance Analyst role is a key part of the European Retail Finance team & partners directly with the Store Operations team and other finance teams to deliver results and enable future expansion.
* Reporting to the Finance Manager to help the retail team on the P&L to support the delivery of business and financial goals
* Provide analytical support to the team to ensure a high standard of financial controls and visibility of key metrics, with the aim of making the best business decisions
* Work collaboratively across the Retail Finance team to share learnings, work consistently and leverage all P&L lines
* Ensure high quality processes that can deliver accurate, timely and insightful information in key cost areas
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Accountancy qualification (part-qualified, fully qualified, qualified by experience, MA/MBA)
* Advanced analytical and numerical skills
* Strong financial systems and Excel skills
* Experience of supporting a commercial operations team
* Ability to build and maintain relationships to deliver results
* Curious about the business and drivers of performance
* Can describe complex ideas simply and to non-finance teams
* Flexible attitude and forward thinking nature
* Enjoys working in a team environment
The role offers an excellent opportunity to work with a global company. You will need to combine good process, technical & business partnering skills. If this sounds like you, please apply now.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 38 days ago