Horizontal borer x3
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£28718.57 - £53077.86 per annum + overtime
Permanent (Full time)
We are proud to be working exclusively with this prestigious client based in Huddersfield offering unrivalled permanent opportunities to work within a global world class engineering environment, supported with training, career development and long term job security. Following a state of the art multi million pound investment and a projected order book for the next 10 years plus, this global engineering business are seeking a number of experienced CNC Horizontal Borers / Multi Axis CNC machinists to join their team.
The company offers free car parking, an excellent pension scheme / benefits package and the highest known such remuneration for this type of vacancy in Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
This position will start on regular days whilst training and then move on to shifts.
Whats on offer:
- Basic salary of £28718.57 which will increase to £38718.57 once full training has been completed ( please see breakdown of training below)
- Plus shift allowance of 25% for 3 shifts £45898.21
- Plus shift allowance of 50% for continental shifts £53077.86
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- On site Gym and car park
- World class processes and brand new modern facilities
- Interesting and prestigious work
- Friendly working environment
Key skills and experience
- Large manual boring / drilling and Milling upto 20 tonne cases
- Toshiba BF150B Horizontal floor boring machine
- TOSNUC 99 control
- ISO programming so need to know G & M codes
- Offline programming would be advantage
- Automatic tool measurement
- 5 axis not simultaneous CNC
- Separate rotary table
- Machining 1 off high value 500K components up to 8 meters long
- Apprentice trained.
Break down of pay increases during training period.
- Additional premium of £2500 as soon as training on the Toshiba commences
- After 6 months a further£2,500 if able to run the machine independently
- After 12 months a further £2,500 if able to fully utilise the Cogsdill tooling
- After 18 Months a further £2,500 if able to fully operate the laser to check work.
CNC Horizontal Borer / CNC Horizontal Boring
To be successful for this role you will have previously worked within an engineering machine shop, so whether you have worked in a heavy, precision or machine tool environment I would like to hear from you.
If you have operated systems other than those above and are keen to join a company that will provide training, this may be the right move for you.
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
Posted 119 days ago