£8.90 - £9.15 Per Hour
Carer – Chichester – West Sussex
Salary:£8.90-9.15 per hour
Full time Permanent
Our Client is a home for residential care, with dementia, for social, private and respite residents. The home specialises in EMI, mainly for people suffering from all types of dementia.
As a Carer your role is central to helping the service provide an outstanding experience of care:
• Quality of Care and the integrity as it implies.
• Team Working to promote cohesion and quality in all aspects of home life.
• Effectiveness and efficiency in all actions and undertakings.
• Respect and Dignity in all interactions with residents and colleagues
- To maintain high standards of care and service towards service users, relatives, visitors and other members of staff.
- To deliver care to service users as directed by the service user plan for that individual, reporting changes or concerns to the team leader/coordinator or manager.
- To be proactive in providing a safe, forward thinking environment to help residents and their visitors to have a positive life experiences.
- Be familiar with the administrative records of the Home and ensure that all records are kept up to date.
- To follow appropriate procedures in the event of accidents/ emergencies e.g. fire, missing residents.
- Ensure that the Home is secure at all times whilst on duty
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to communicate and interact well with residents and others
- To be able to read, write and work with numbers to a good standard
- Ability to carry out all aspects of the role to a high standard at all times
- Training or Assessment Qualification e.g. Moving and Handling
- NVQ/Diploma L2 or 3 in health and social care might be beneficial or Equivalent
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Posted 5 days ago