Product / Marketing Manager Mechanical Machinery
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Product Manager required for a wellestablished supplier of design & technology products for the engineering education market in the Shrewsbury area. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the overall management and performance of the machinery product range. You would be optimising the product offering of the company by creating highperforming, marketorientated offers through simplified product ranges and valueadded propositions. The development, management and execution of strategic plans for Machinery categories applicable to the STEM education market will be involved.
Product Manager**Position Overview**
- Product strategy develop strategic plans for each category/range. Set performance tracking which provides insights and actions.
- Lifecycle management manage products from inception to launch to performance peak to discontinuation to disposal (Introduction, Growth, Maturity, Decline).
- Product development collect and use market insights to drive the development of machinery ranges and ownbrand machinery products and their gotomarket propositions.
- New product introduction identify opportunities in the marketplace which warrant the addition of new products and ranges into our portfolio, and work with Purchasing to bring in those products and ranges.
- Pricing set pricing strategies and set and manage pricing for the product portfolio.
- Promotion create core content and collaborate with Marketing Communications to develop rich, engaging, salesdriving listings, collateral and campaigns.
- Data create and maintain structures and standards for all product data and product assets. Maintain a high level of product data quality and completeness.
- Environment analysis develop deep understanding of markets and their needs. Understand competitor landscape. Understand supplier offerings. Use environment understanding to drive portfolio enhancement.
Product Manager**Position Requirements**
- Understanding of machinery usage in education workshop environments desirable but not essential
Degree served in a business or engineering related subject
5 years + experience in product management responsible for the whole product mix
- Based in a commutable distance of Shrewsbury
Product Manager**Position Remuneration**
- £40,000£45,000 dependent on experience
- Office based (37.5hour week)
- 22 days holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 8 days ago