Junior Project Manager - Cambridge | Zoek UK
Junior Project Manager
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£300 - £350 per day
Junior Project Manager, £300-350 pd, Cambridge, 6 months contract
My prestigious Client in Cambridge is currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Project Manager with software/application background to join their ever-growing team on a contract basis for 6 months.
The role purpose:
You will be responsible for helping to support the Senior Project Manager and manage key deliverables as part of the wider project.
Your skills & experience:
* Worked in an Agile project and managed IT projects
* Experience with digital projects
* Project Management qualifications . PRINCE2, PMP, APM
* Worked with offshore development team
* Communication skills to talk to all stakeholders from developers to directors
* Excellent IT and presentation skills . PowerPoint, Excel
* Being open to change - priorities and the landscape frequently change which you need to accept and positively respond to
* Hardworking and flexible - we are a worldwide organisation with daily calls with the USA and Australia so be prepared to have meetings from 7am - 11pm.
* Adaptable - as a project manager you should be able to wear all project role hats if needed, and help out where required or where there are downfalls.
If you are interested, please apply!
Posted 34 days ago