Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
£23,000 - 36,149 per year
Kingsmere School currently have a vacancy within our Teaching Team for a Senior Teacher with management responsibilities. The successful candidate will be required to manage, lead and deliver the desired curriculum and oversee their area of responsibility within the school and classroom environment. You will be able to develop, plan and deliver the required level and standard of education to our students through creative application of professional knowledge and teaching techniques. The post holder will ensure their professional duties operate within the school's policies and procedures and promotes the school's drive and ethos.
Priory Education and Children's Services is a leading company in the UK offering independent behavioural care for commissioners across the UK. With over 100 high quality schools, colleges and homes we focus on making a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
The quality and appearance of our services create the first impression for service users and their families and our Business Support team take huge pride in ensuring the highest possible standards.
The successful candidate will hold the following skills, knowledge and experience:-
- Previous experience of working with pupils with SEN as well as whole school practices and initiatives showing progress in practice;
- An outstanding knowledge of the area they are managing (curriculum / subject / behaviour;
- An awareness and understanding of the local and national educational policies impacting upon the school;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Emotional resilience;
- Ability to effectively use ICT;
- Capacity to work strategically;
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- 16.48% Employer contribution to teachers pension (you will either need to have or be studying towards QTS)
- CPD support with a range of opportunities through the priory group including qualifications
- Online discounts and cashback benefits.
References For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 3 years, for all of our services we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults. Please be advised that references will be requested prior to interview for all roles within our schools.
About us From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
Disclosure Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Education and Children's services will cover the cost of a DBS.
Posted 6 days ago