Marketing Intern | FinTech Start-Up | Central London
£1 (per annum)
Temporary (Full time)
Great marketing internship opportunity for a recent graduate within a FinTech startup Fulltime & Part time
- Create a content plan and run the communications across the website and on social media; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Manage social media accounts LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, learning to use one of the social media marketing automation programs i.e. Hubspot etc.
- Research and apply for appropriate PR media opportunities
- Create content for appropriate PR media opportunities
- Start organising and manage the mailing list by learning to use Mailchimp
- Create mailing templates
- Web analytics - getting yourself familiar i.e. Google Analytics, Hubspot
- You would ideally have an interest in invoice trade finance / supply chain finance and digital technology.
- Strong writer - fluent in English
- Friendly and collaborative - strong communication skills
- Truly sharp and “switched on” individual
- Self-starter mentality
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in Trade finance/fintech or a previous start-up is a plus
- Ability to work independently and diligently
- Language skills: English fluency required, Romanian an advantage
- Qualifications: Bachelor's / Master's Degree
- This unique role will give you the opportunity to learn about marketing, invoice trade finance, general view of supply chains across different industries, innovation in finance and the blockchain.
- This opportunity will give the right candidate the chance to work in a start-up environment with the potential for cross-discipline work.
- Working with a young international team.
Part time role but chance to move full time.
Posted 103 days ago