£80 - £120 per day
Have you recently finished your PGCE and are looking for a position for September ? Is the constant filling out of application forms getting too much ?
Randstad Education are recruiting for Primary teachers to work in long term and permanent positions in schools across Bristol and surrounding areas and are well placed to find you the perfect role you are looking for and take all the stress out of the application process for you.
If a less permanent role appeals to you, Randstad currently provides supply cover for a wide variety of schools across Bath and the surrounding areas, many on a preferred supplier basis. Many of our supply teachers work with a few schools of their choice , which enables them to build up relationships with both the staff and pupils alike.
To be successful in your application you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs welcome to apply)
* A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
* Recent teaching experience in delivering quality Secondary education or recent experience as a Secondary teacher
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Working with a dedicated team
* Opportunities to work in a number of different schools
* Weekly pay
* Access to our range of apps where you can receive everyday discounts, health and wellbeing services, bookings as soon as they become available
* Refer a friend and receive £300 worth of vouchers
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to students and are interested in joining a leading education agency who will work hard on your behalf , dont hesitate , apply today.
years 16 experience
BA Hons (QTS),BSc Hons (QTS),early childhood studies degree,HLTA,HLTA,PGCE,PGCE,QTS
Posted 26 days ago