Supply Teachers (Bromley)
£120 - £200 per day
Teachers required for schools in Bromley London. Reeson Education currently has numerous client schools based in Bromley who are looking teachers to work with them in a variety of positions. There are full time as well as part time positions, as well as day to day cover, the schools are happy to consider applicants who have experience of working in secondary schools. Teachers with any specialism will be considered. We have schools we have exclusive relationships with that will be looking for teachers in the new academic year.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent overseas qualification
- Have recent UK based teaching experience, or be interested in working in a secondary school environment
- The ability to teach or work with pupils across Key Stages 3 and 4 (possibly 5 in some schools)
- NQTs and overseas teachers are encouraged to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Excellent rates of pay £120 £200 per day (depending on role and experience)
Furthermore, you need to be flexible, versatile and resourceful with an ability to think on the spot along with good behaviour management skills. The successful candidates must be able to deliver good/outstanding lessons, fulfilling the requirements of the UK National Curriculum.
Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including NQTs and both British trained Science teachers and overseas Science teachers will be considered for this position. All applicants should have UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification.
Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education ASAP.
Posted 45 days ago