Senior Java Developer - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Java Developer
London, Greater London, England
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Senior Java Developer
Financial Services, Banking
£70,000 - £90,000
Remote Working and On boarding
The Company/Role: Senior Java Developer
My client is a global financial services clearinghouse and work with a number of the huge players within Banking and Finance. They are seeking a Senior Java Developer to join there UK based Agile development team.
You will be collaborating with other delivery teams, located in the UK and offshore. The team has a wide spectrum of responsibilities which will allow to grow in multiple areas. You will become a part of an agile guild, involved in delivering innovation, RnD, architecture oversight, DevOps and other aspects related to a scaled Agile IT delivery. The business provide high quality and secure products, that enable high throughput messaging capabilities for the financial sector in the UK and globally. The business are a Kotlin based software house with an event-driven micro-services, built upon Spring Boot and Kafka Streams. The company will constantly ensure our technology stack is up to date and efficient in a rapidly changing and challenging industry.
Skills/Experience:Senior Java Developer
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Willingness to learn new technologies and advocate for emerging technologies that will enhance the existing environment
- Pro-activeness and ability to resolve complex problems
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Strong commercial experience developing Java/Kotlin based back-end applications
- Knowledge and experience of Kafka / Micro-services
- Good knowledge of UNIX/LINUX
- Good understanding of RESTful based services
- Knowledge of secure coding and clean coding practices
- Substantial experience working with SQL databases
Desired Skills/Experience:Senior Java Developer
- Experience in working in BDD/TDD environment
- Experience working in highly automated CI/CD environment
- Knowledge and experience working with Angular 2+
- Knowledge and experience working with Elastic stack or equivalent
- Good understanding of security related topics like PKI based integrity, confidentiality etc.
- Knowledge and experience working in containerised/orchestrated environments
- Knowledge and experience working with cloud architectures
- Experience working with no-SQL databases (Cassandra, Mongo DB, etc.)
How to Apply:Senior Java Developer
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link. All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit (.com/)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 8 days ago