City of London, London
£50000 - £80000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
£50,000£80,000 + BENEFITS
A premium consultancy firm focusing on using data to drive business growth. They offer both a strategic approach and data solutions. They have been set up for a few years and have seen enormous growth. It is an exciting time to join this company, so to be at the forefront of their growth.
As a Senior Analyst, you will be producing high impact analytical work for clients. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Understanding complex business processes to then provide actionable strategy
- Communicate with stakeholders, managing projects and expectations
- Design and implement welldesigned scripts in SQL/ Python/ R
- Provide actionable and insightful reporting using data visualisation.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Senior Analyst will have:
- Expertise in the above responsibilities.
- Expertise in using modern data tools such as SQL, Python, R etc.
- Experience in a consultancy environment
- Educated to a degree level or above in STEM subject.
- A salary of £50,000£80,000.
- Broad exposure to an exciting range of clients.
- Work with a lot of highly talented individuals.
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.
Posted 96 days ago