City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
**Working on POS/large format/internal comms/marketing/advertising/events
Candidates can come from retail/fashion/lifestyle/travel/events/Hospitality sectors**
- Working on the detailed briefs, challenging the brief and working with the teams to conclude and install
- Working across multiple projects/ campaigns for incentre POS, branding, guidelines & exhibitions
- Working with the wider marketing/regional teams on defining the briefs
- To manage the delivery of the approved concepts through to final deliverables, ensuring all artworks are delivered on time and to specification
- Creating guidelines as needed within the design process for local or external executions of design work as needed
- Research, develop and present new creative ideas for discussion/approval at all levels within the business.
- Attending regional meetings as needed to discuss and also present design work.
- Attending daily production meetings with the wider design teams to ensure timelines are met
- To be a key contact between the regional teams, our agencies and the marketing teams, seeking out information and assets as needed to support the design
- Confident & Established Creative
- Excellent typography skills
- Present creative at all levels within the business and with our external agencies
- Excellent teamworking skills
- A matteroffact approach when ideas or designs are rejected.
- Personable, with drive, energy and initiative and happy to work in a small team.
- Adapt to change and respond positively to new challenges and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to put your ideas across to internal team members and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years previous Graphic Design experience in industry
- Excellent understanding of print production process & indepth knowledge of materials and finishes
- Excellent understanding of the photography and retouching process
- Proficient in creative suite applications Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign, Acrobat etc.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Posted 142 days ago