Software Engineer (Object Oriented)
Castle Donington, Derbyshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Training on C++
£35000 £40000 + Training on C++ / Flexi hours / 25 holiday / Pension / More
Castle Donington, Derby
Do you have Windows development experience and looking to learn C++ in a business offering full support to perfect new multiple languages whilst in a friendly, close knit team environment?
Opportunity to become a specialist within a company offering clear routed progression into senior dev whilst being able to finely tune new languages whilst seeing projects through the whole lifecycle!
Established for over 50 years this business is a market leading engineering and manufacturing company that produces its highly specialist products and services across the world of engineering. With over 150 people onsite, this is a small to medium sized business that is renowned for offering a long term stable career but within a friendly almost family like culture with encourages work life balance as well as technical career progression.
As a software engineer you will be working within a friendly development team of 10 and focused on the design, development and testing of the software products using mainly C++ on Windows. Other languages can be involved such as C , SQL, and Java however the 95% will be C++. This role will include the full development life cycle through from specification, development, code review, test and delivery and work around hardware. Occasional on site rollout is required (UK mainly)
Perfect opportunity for a driven software engineer looking to perfect their skills across Windows development whilst working for a business offer a long term stable and satisfying career!
* Windows development (Object Oriented Programming using mainly C++)
* Opportunity to learn C++ and perfect other Windows development languages
* Full Development life cycle Spec, development, test and deliver
* Mathematics focused Mechanics, numerical methods, Coordinate Geometry
* Working within a small, friendly and mixed experienced team
* Software and hardware environment
* Technical progression into senior development within a close knit and flexible team culture
* Experience in Windows development (Any language)
*Looking to learn mainly C++ as well as other languages
* Able to demonstrate their ability to learn new coding languages
* Object Oriented Design experience
* Strong mathematics skills Coordinate Geometry
* Looking to progress into senior dev whilst working in a friendly, sociable and flexible team
If you are interested in applying for the role, please click apply!
Posted 31 days ago