Digital Designer (UK)
This is a rare opportunity to get in at the start of something great. You'd join a growing team of designers to help bring the brand and products to life by producing great content and delivering the regional visual communication strategy.
What you’ll do
- Support the regional visual communication ensuring it aligns with UK market requirements as well as respecting the master brand;
- Ensure visual communication is relevant and up to date across the entire region;
- Interpret briefs to continuously come up with new visual content concepts to present Klook in a positive way;
- Be highly creative and able to present own ideas comfortably;
- Generate clear design ideas, concepts and creative assets to support the local marketing team’s user acquisition and brand building campaigns. (Supporting European performance marketing teams when required);
- Design and produce digital marketing assets that best suit the media being used to effectively communicate the desired message;
- Create photography, animation and video to support the regional efforts;
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product managers, editorial and creative content teams.
What we’ll do
- Push and support one another to achieve lofty aims;
- We won’t be afraid to challenge the boundaries and think well outside of the box;
- Provide excellent work socials with a super friendly team;
- Offer a great office environment with lots of snacks and fresh coffee;
- Incentivise you to try out the Klook products.
What you’ll need
- Experience within a consumer-focused design role or consumer focused further study projects;
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator;
- An advantage will be given to those who have a good knowledge of After effects, Premiere Pro;
- To be focused and deploy creative thinking while multi-tasking on several assignments and tight overlapping deadlines;
- A team player with a positive roll-up-your-sleeves and entrepreneurial attitude;
- Video editing experience and motion/animation work will be advantageous;
- A strong understanding of the latest web technologies and their capabilities.
PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO
Founded in 2014, Klook is a world leading travel activities and services booking platform. Klook gives travellers a seamless way to discover and book popular attractions, tours, local transportation, best foods, and unique experiences around the world on its website and award-winning app ('Best of 2015', ‘Best of 2017’ & ‘Best of 2018’ by Google Play and Apple App Store). With Klook’s innovative technologies, travellers can book on-the-go and redeem the services by using QR codes or e-voucher. Each day, Klook empowers countless travellers to indulge in their wanderlust and spontaneity through over 80,000 offerings in more than 250 destinations.
With a team of more than 1,000 across over 20 offices worldwide, Klook's services are available in eight languages, supporting 41 currencies. It has raised a total of US$300 million investment from world-renowned investors including Sequoia China, TCV, Matrix Partners, and Goldman Sachs.
Posted 51 days ago