Data Scientist Deep Learning
£65000 - £70000 per annum
Deep Learning/Machine Learning
Harnham are currently working with an R&Dfocused data science team in central London in the tech sector who are looking to hire three Data Scientists with a very unique skillset.
There are a number of roles being recruited for and my client is looking for data scientists with experience in the following areas for a number of researchrelated projects: deep learning, computational linguistics, NLP, computer vision and machine learning.
This is the perfect role for someone keen to stay at the forefront of their discipline and use the latest techniques in the data science space to help solve realworld problems.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Research and develop deep learning algorithms to help solve computer vision problems
- Utilise NLP techniques to deliver key insights on textbased problems
- Work within a core group of Research Scientists
- Championing the use of data/data science within the business
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Experience programming with Python
- Extensive experience in deep learning
- An MSc or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning etc.
- Experience with SQL
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or for more information regarding other roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
This pays up to £70,000 + benefits.
Python, R, SQL, Hadoop, NoSQL, computer science, machine learning, artifical intelligence, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, NLP, Data Scientist, Data Science, Xpath, Regex.
Posted 40 days ago