Reviewing Officer (CP Chair /IRO) Up to 47K + RR
South London, London
£43000 - £47022 per annum + Retention
- CP Chair and IRO Up to £47,022 per annum + RR
With a Good OFSTED & Outstanding Leadership, this well led South London Local Authority is seeking a reviewing officer to for its service.
The authority has an emphasis on keeping caseloads low, so youre not overwhelmed and can implement the highest standards of practice.
They have recently increased their number of permanent staff creating more stability in the workplace and consistency in the delivery of service.
This role begins with a two week protected induction program, and features bespoke training and support making it an excellent career development opportunity.
The authority has an emphasis on keeping caseloads low, so youre not overwhelmed and can implement the highest standards of practice. In fact, its caseloads are among the lowest in the country. This is a well resourced authority, allowing access to a number of statutory services to help you with your case loads.
The OFSTED rating is testament to the level of management and, coupled with the training available, makes the perfect ecosystem for social workers to receive the support to step up in their careers.
This role is receiving a lot of interest, and as interviews are soon please get in touch as soon as possible to be considered for it.
The right candidate can expect:
- Up to £47,022 per annum
- An additional £2000 Golden Hello and £2,000 annual retention supplement.
- Low caseloads
- A two week protected induction programme
- Excellent Learning and development opportunities with bespoke training for every social worker
- Easy and regular access to the leadership
- Dedicated time for reflective supervision
The right candidate must have:
- 4 years post qualified social worker experience
- Experience as an IRO or LAC TM
- Experience as a CP Chair or CP TM
- A current Enhanced DBS and registration with the HCPC.
- ASYE completed
To apply for this role please go to the website or contact Ade at Nonstop Care.
Alternatively, you may wish to refer a colleague and you will receive a £200 referral bonus if they are a successful applicant.
Posted 52 days ago