Coventry, West Midlands, England
£37k per year
Job: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £37,000 PA DOE
My client is a progressive and design-led company, manufacturing innovative flooring solutions for a great range of sectors and they are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis at their site based in Coventry.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer candidate will have the following attributes:
- Mechanical Engineering bias
- Ability to plan and carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Respond to breakdowns and carry out reactive maintenance
- Be able to carry out detailed shift handover to team lead.
The Maintenance Engineer role will involve:
- Carry out corrective maintenance to all machines and ancillary equipment in line with legislative and best practice guidelines
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) in line with the procedure, legislative and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure corrective actions are to required standard and where this is not possible report remedial work required to the appropriate supervision.
- Record all abnormal conditions with regards to equipment to ensure PPM routines reflect issues.
- Identify areas of improvements and where possible carry out improvements to remedy downtime and breakdown issues.
This role will require you to work rotating day and night shifts, these are 12hr shifts 6am - 6pm and 6pm - 6am and cover 7 days following a shift pattern. More details on this can be asked about over the phone.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer and are interested in this position, then please apply with an up to date CV, your availability and Salary Expectations to Adam Marsh at Premier Engineering.
Posted 14 days ago