Mechanical Engineer / Surveyor: Crane Bias
£32000 - £38000 per annum + Living Allowance+ Vehicle/Allowance+
LRL are recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer, or Engineer Surveyor, to step up and join a Global Leader within Insurance Inspections, Certification and Regulations.
The role will include carrying out high quality inspections on various mechanical equipment depending on your bias, following H&S standards and regulatory and statutory requirements such as LOLER and PUWER.
This will be a fieldbased position, working out of the Andover area,on the likes of Cranes, Mobile Plant, MEWPS, Powered Access and Lifting Accessories.
Main Duties will include:
- Ensure surveys and inspections are carried out in set time scales in line with planned schedule of work.
- Maintain technical standards within business units to meet business plan measures participating in Technical Competency Testing and Technical Audits (internal and external).
- Work effectively with Area Managers and Regional Managers to ensure all KPIs are met.
- Provide, build and maintain excellent client relationships and ensure that all customer service standards are met.
- NVQ level 3 / HNC / HND or comparable in a mechanical engineering discipline.
- Hold a full, current UK Driving License.
- Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience and qualifications.
(£salary+ Car Allowance £3,400 / Company Car + overtime rates)
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays.
- Pensionscheme ofup to 12%.
- Company Car OR Allowance Provided
- Fuel Card Provided + Paid Travel time.
- Health and Dental Care for yourself and for immediate family members.
- Flexible Benefits Scheme, including childcare vouchers, wine clubs, discounts on holidays/shopping ect.
Posted 13 days ago