Senior Quality Engineer
£27000 - £30000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a quality engineer to undertake a role as a senior quality engineer for an established manufacturing site who have a number of new products due to be launched over the next couple of years. This is a good opportunity for a quality engineer to gain supervisory/management experience working within a highly regulated marketplace.
The senior quality engineer will report into the manufacturing manager onsite and will be responsible for coordinating the work of two quality technicians onsite in their day to day activities while providing leadership within the quality function.
As the senior quality engineer your duties will include:
- Leading a small quality team providing direction and guidance
- Development of the company audit plan and management of company audit processes
- Assisting with NPI processes
- Maintaining all quality documentation and document control processes
- Implementing continuous improvement activities
To be a successful senior quality engineer, you will need:
- Experience of working in the quality function of a manufacturing environment
- A technical qualification in the field of engineering (electronic, electrical, mechanical, etc.)
- Experience of working in electronics/automotive/aerospace manufacturing is highly desirable
- Knowledge of audit processes (Lead Auditor experience desirable)
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement tools is desirable
In return, the senior quality engineer will receive a salary of £27,000£30,000 (dependent on experience possibly more for the right candidate) + pension, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
Posted 25 days ago