Infection Control Lead - Cheltenham | Zoek UK
Infection Control Lead
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
£20 - £25 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Infection Control Lead to join one of our Private Clients based in Cheltenham. The role is offered on a 12 Month FTC to cover a period of Maternity pay and will be on a part-time basis (hours/days can be negotiable for the right candidate)
Pay Rate: £ - £ per hour
- You will be the lead person responsible for infection prevention and control who will maintain close partnerships with external organisations, consultants and/or contractors to develop an effective and co-ordinated approach to infection prevention.
- Support patients and staff on matters concerned with infection prevention and control
- Co-ordinate, develop and ensure delivery of the Prevention and Control of Infection strategy.
- Implement new infection prevention and control initiatives in conjunction with the Prevention and Control of Infection Committee.
- Maintain audit documentation to ensure statistical records are kept to demonstrate monitoring and/or surveillance and compliance
- Proven experience in a clinical environment
- Ideally you will have been in a similar role where you have been responsible for Infection, Prevention and Control
- Experience in producing Infection Control Documents and policies
- Able to lead initiative and standards around infection control throughout a business
- High attention to detail and compliance
If you are interested in the above role and feel that you meet the criteria outlined then please apply with your CV online or email your CV to ######.uk
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 20 days ago