Test Manager/Architect - London | Zoek UK
London, Greater London, England
£600 - £675 per day
Test Manager/Architect, London or Bristol , £600-675 p/d, 12 - month contract
My prestigious Client is looking for Test Manager who will be responsible for supporting Programme and / or Project(s) during initiation on a 12-month contract basis.
This will be to support the E2E procurement process ensuring that any 3rd party package and / or service being assessed is fit for purpose and aligns to the company's Test Principles.
* Collaborating with Delivery Teams to produce a Test Approach for a Programme
* Coordinating testing activities with colleagues both within and outside of Change / Technology Command
* Leading others to develop and execute both manual and automated test artefacts along with managing defects (. test conditions, acceptance criteria, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts, test data, test schedule, test plan, test reporting, test dashboards etc.).
* Acting as a Product Owner and working with colleagues in order to develop and introduce modern test practices, processes, technique and tooling (. automation, performance, CI/CD).
* Taking the lead in Agile meetings (. Refinement, Sprint Planning, Show & Tell, Retrospectives etc.)
* Defining and monitoring what success looks like throughout the software delivery process (. Definition of Ready, Definition of Done, Entry Criteria, Exit Criteria, Acceptance Criteria).
* Capturing and managing all forms of Testing Technical Debt and associated RAIDDs.
Your skills & experience:
* ISEB certified or equivalent in software testing * Strong experience with end to end testing
* Detailed knowledge of traditional and modern Agile testing methodologies (. V-Model, Agile Testing Quadrant, Total Quality Engineering).
* Experience introducing new Agile ways of working (. Continuous Integration, SCRUM, KanBan, Behaviour Driven Development, Test Driven Development, Session Based Testing User Story Mapping, 3 Amigos etc.).
* Understanding of how modern automation techniques and frameworks can be applied to deliver efficiencies throughout the E2E testing process (. Automation Pyramid, Key Word Driven, Continuous Integration, Cross-Browser, Cross-Platform, Page Object Model etc.).
* Experience empowering and supporting others to implement quality performance testing solutions across different technologies (. Browser, Middleware, Client Server, Mobile Device, Network, BI etc.) using a selection of tools (. LoadRunner, JMeter, Stormrunner, Blazemeter etc.).
* Knowledge of different performance testing types, scenarios and profiles (. Client-Side Load, Server-Side Load, Normal Load, Peak Load, Stress Load, DB Volumes etc.).
* Detailed knowledge of modern test management and ALM tooling (. Jira, Zephyr, Azure DevOps, MTM etc.).
* Detailed knowledge of all aspects of Functional, Non-Functional Testing and E2E Testing (. Unit, Component Integration, System, System Integration, Business Integration, User Acceptance, Implementation, Security, Penetration, Resilience, DR, Performance, Regression etc.)
Please do not hesitate to apply!
Posted 23 days ago