Ashton, Cheshire, England
£7.70 - 8.21 per hour
Job Title: Warehouse Administrator
Salary: £7.70 (Under 25), £8.21 (Over 25)
Hours of Work: Monday - Thursday 8am-4.30pm, Friday 8am-4pm
Contract: Temporary Ongoing
Personal Qualities & Role
- Attention to detail is crucial for dealing with quantities, descriptions and money.
- Able to self-manage time to manage a number of different admin activities (time management)
- Will take ownership
- Good interpersonal skills, assertive and able to challenge things.
- Will interact with factory and office staff who will be acting as customers for this role.
- Proactive and will take action before issues become problems.
- Confident communicator able to enquire with suppliers for sourcing materials, equipment and services.
- Computer literate, data input required for spreadsheets and ERP system for orders, receiving and invoice queries.
- Printing off labels
- Understands the need for sign off before orders are placed on suppliers, will be responsible for policing this process.
We are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Administrator to join our client's team based in Ashton-Under-Lyne. Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of lighting across the UK.
Excellent facilities for all staff including a subsidised canteen, free drinks machine for hot and cold beverages and private car park.
If you are interested in the above role please forward your CV or call Proman on#########
Posted 4 days ago