Team Manager Supported Living
Up to £23000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
**Are you a Team Leader / Team Manager / Service Manager who loves supporting people with learning disabilities or mental health needs to live an independent and fulfilling life? Were looking for somebody to take up a Team Manager post managing a supported living / outreach service in Newark. Youll be working for an organisation who have quality at their core, they deliver exceptional care and support tailored to peoples needs.
The Team Manager role**
As a Team Manager youll be responsible for the day to day management of supported living services for adults with learning disabilities or mental health needs in Newark, supporting clients with a wide variety of needs, some are very independent others require more physical help with personal care, cooking and medication. individuals with mental health needs. Youll manage a team of staff and ensure that they are delivering high quality care and support to people who use the service.
- Ensure that new team members are recruited, oversee the mentoring system so that people are inducted effectively
- Work with the training department to make sure that staff receive the correct training
- Ensure staff meetings are conducted in a professional and constructive manner and points addressed
- Provide or source handson clinical guidance, support and leadership in relation to best practice when supporting people who challenge
- Conduct regular structured supervision to the staff team in line with Company policy and procedure
- Proactively assist in seeking out new opportunities for growth and development of the service whilst protecting and safeguarding the Companys values and culture.
- Understand and promote a person centred and needs led approach in order to deliver a quality service which fully complies with the Eden philosophy, values, policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and the wider circle of support in order to promote joint working and provide a betterquality service to the service users.
- Ensure service users receive their commissioned hours and manage the delivery of those hours in line with service users needs and preferences
- Ensure properties are fully staffed by arranging for shifts to be covered when colleagues are absent
- Ensure service user reviews are held in a professional manner and organise venue and attendance if required
- Ensure appropriate risk assessments are in place and implemented to safeguard the wellbeing of the service users. Work in conjunction with the wider team and the multidisciplinary team for those of a more complex nature
The Successful Candidate
- Youll be an experience supervisor or manager of staff teams within a social care environment. You may have worked as a Team Manager, Team Leader, Supervisor, Service manager or similar.
- Youll demonstrate a passion for supporting people with mental health needs or learning disabilities.
- Youll be qualified to NVQ level 3 in care, NVQ 4 is desirable or a willingness to work towards
Interested? To be considered for the Team Leader position please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call me on#########
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Coordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Posted 125 days ago