Up to £21000.00 per annum
Sanctuary Health currently has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Support Officer to work in Greenwich.
The salary for this permanent Support Officer role is £21,000 per annum.
As the Support Officer you will carry out support planning and risk assessments for high need customers. This will involve collaborating with relevant community agencies to ensure customers receive appropriate advice and support. Youll also be responsible for engaging with customers and raising their awareness of local services and facilities to ensure they have access to training, education and work. Working closely with other departments, youll ensure that key performance targets are met and that all customer records are up to date.
Requirements of the Support Officer:
- Recent experience within a similar role
- DBS in date or on Update Service
- Experience of working with vulnerable people with a range of needs in a support capacity
- Candidates will need to have experience of working within the mental health field, preferably with one year + experience.
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage with, and respect the needs of, vulnerable people
- IT skills including the use of Microsoft packages
- To manage and maintain administration and recording systems
- To comply with policies & procedures, including: Safeguarding, Health & Safety, Customer Care
This Support Officer job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 32 days ago