Customer Support Adviser - Outdoors
- ABOUT GO OUTDOORS:
We're the only UK outdoor retailer to offer good, better and best choices from a £10 walking shoe to a £900 air tent.
It's what our customers expect from an Aladdin's cave of outdoor gear and it's part of what makes us special. From experienced mountaineers to dog walkers and their dogs, everybody's welcome.
We care more about those people than ticking boxes and we know it's what keeps them coming back.
- Role Overview:
To handle customer enquiries received via telephone, E-mail or web in a professional and timely manner in line with GO Outdoors' culture of taking ownership, empathy and prompt query resolution.
To support stores with a variety of queries to help delight the customer.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Handling telephone enquiries in a professional and friendly manner.
- Responding to email enquiries, ensuring the tone and content of the correspondence are professional and friendly.
- Delighting the customer by taking ownership, using empathy and taking responsibility when resolving issues.
- Delivery of service to all customers using a 'can do' mentality.
Following set processes and procedures.
- Customer service and communication.
- Complaint handling and influencing.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office and use of CRM tools.
- Maintain knowledge of GO Outdoors' products, offers and marketing.
Posted 15 days ago