Radan Operator / Programmer
Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has now arisen for a Radan Operator / Programmer to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Radan Operator /Programmer looking to develop their career with a fantastic company.
Your duties will include:
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings
- Converting engineering drawings via use of PC & software to a punch program
- Operating a CNC Punch
- Contribute to improve work performance, workplace efficiently and product development
To be considered for the role of Radan Operator /Programmer, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role, such as a Radan Programmer, Radan Operator or CNC Punch Operator
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- 3D software experience
- Experience in a sheet metal environment
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills.
To apply for the role of Radan Operator /Programmer, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Sheet Metal, Radan, Radan Programmer, Radan Operator, CNC Programmer, CNC, CNC Operator, CNC Punch, Engineering, Engineer
Posted 47 days ago