Customer Liaison Assistant
Competitive + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Here at Avant Homes, we are constantly striving to challenge the status quo in our relentless pursuit of new, better and different ways to standout as an employer of choice within the marketplace.
Do you have a passion for delivering a first-class customer service? Do you have proven experience working for a new home's residential developer or Construction business?
As part of our continued commitment to our customers, we are now recruiting for an experienced Customer Liaison Assistant to join our Nottingham team. In this role, you will be providing customer service support to our new homeowners across the North and Central Nottingham patch.
Joining our team as our Customer Liaison Assistant, you will be responsible for daily liaison with our customers over the phone, answering queries, trouble shooting and offering solutions, whilst offering the fantastic service that our clients have come to expect.
On a daily basis this will involve:
- Managing diaries for the team of technicians.
- Booking in remedial works and ordering materials.
- Coordinating projects and processing invoices and payments.
- Receive and administer Customer communication in respect of Customer Service issues, dealing with these promptly and properly, ensuring that all actions are recorded and reported in accordance with Group policies and processes.
- Support the Customer Service Department, promoting a customer focused culture and a ‘right first time' approach to activities.
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Service Department.
- Support the Customer Liaison Manager in the setting and monitoring of remedial works and timescales.
- Prepare, collate and provide defect reports.
- Collect and record all relevant booklets (Demo, Handover, 7 day) and inform Customer Service Manager on noncompliance with agreed timescales
The ideal candidate
To be successful as our Customer Liaison Assistant, you will hold previous experience in similar role with another housebuilder or construction company. The ideal candidate will also be able to evidence extensive knowledge and application of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel alongside the ability to think logically, have a creative ‘can do' approach to trouble shooting and the ability to work well under pressure. You will also need to be highly organised and possess the following;
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage time effectively, especially in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Numerical and Literacy skills
- A solid understanding of customer service.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary + bonus + benefits.
Avant Homes is the fastest growing housebuilder in the UK. Operating in Scotland, the north east of England, Yorkshire, Central Derbyshire and the Midlands, we have five regional offices and employ over 700 people.
Our vision is to transform the UK housebuilding sector through the constant advancement and innovation of our brand and product, to provide buyers with increasingly better lifestyles, homes and places to live.
Apply today for the role of Customer Liaison Assistant and be part of something extraordinary! Avant Homes – Good.Better.Different
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 137 days ago