Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales
£16k - 20k per year
Permanent (Full time)
A growing Lettings Agency that has been running for over fourteen years is looking for a Lettings Administrator in the Bangor area.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is really organised, quick thinking and detail orientated, experienced in processing and handling tenancy agreements and dealing with landlord and tenant enquiries. You will be working for a forward-thinking company that offers career progression a competitive salary and annual bonus.
As a Lettings Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Creating tenancy agreements
- Carrying out quality assurance
- Completing tenancy agreements
- Responding to landlord and tenant enquiries (over the phone and face to face)
- Processing payment's and deposits
- Adhering to lettings compliance
- Notifying Rent Smart Wales of any new properties which have been added to the property portfolio
- Utility management
- Supporting the property management team with administration tasks
To be a successful Lettings Administrator, you will have the following skills and experiences
- A proven track record in administration ideally from a lettings / estate agency background
- Strong attention to detail
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive and own vehicle
You will be working full time Monday-Friday, and Saturday's 9am - 1pm (rota basis, with time off in lieu)
In return, a Lettings Administrator will receive a salary of £16,000 - £20,000 per annum, depending on experience plus bonus.
If this is the role for you please apply today!
Posted 106 days ago