Psychology Graduates, SEN Support, Reading
£57 - £65 per day
Psychology and Education Graduates-September
Are you considering applying for a Masters Degree?
Do you want to do further study beyond your degree in an area such as Psychology, Education or Developmental Psychopathology? Universities are more likely to accept graduates with work experience in a field related to a Masters Degree.
Teaching Personnel are the leading recruitment agency for Education, covering England and Wales and we have a number of partnerships with schools in Reading and west Berkshire. We are working on behalf of a several popular secondary schools in Reading to recruit for upcomingBehaviour Mentors, Teaching Assistants, and Cover Supervisors. This is an exciting opportunity for graduates who are considering further study such as a Masters Degree, or who want to work in education. The posts are ongoing and due to start in September.
- Supporting roles ideal for graduates
- Required for a September 2019 start
- Opportunity for full time or part time work
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Possibility of a fixed term contract offered to the right candidate
- Opportunity to take lessons in the absence of the teacher
Benefits to you:
- Invaluable experience to support your Masters Degree, especially in fields relating to Psychology and Education
- Ongoing support from a dedicated consultant (Referral Scheme
- CPD Academy for your professional development
- A trial in a setting relating to your chosen career path
Successful candidates have the opportunity to secure daily, fixed term and permanent placements working through Teaching Personnel and our client schools. Teaching Personnel are also working in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers, outstanding local schools and Universities to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities. Working with Teaching Personnel will provide you with ongoing professional growth and career enhancing development.
If you would be interested in working for one of our schools, or to find out about any other opportunities we have then I would love to hear from you. Please get in touch to discuss the number of roles we have available.######### and ask for Rudy
Posted 15 days ago