Staff Nurse / BRAND NEW CARE HOME / Great rates of pay!!!
Dartford, Kent, England
£31k - 41.5k per year + Great Benefits
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location : Dartford, Kent
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Old Age, Physical Disability & Alzheimer's
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £18.16 per hour £31,100 - £41,500 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*BRAND NEW SERVICE!!!
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within This Brand-new service located Dartford, Kent. The home is 39 beds and will provide general Nursing care to support a variety of needs. Commissioned by the local Clinical Commissioning Group this will include a Discharge to Assess service providing care to medically fit adults leaving hospital care for them to return home safely. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £41,500!!!
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 8 days ago