Band 5 Aseptic Pharmacy Technician - Hertfordshire
Hertfordshire - This Area Only
£14.00 to £19.00 per hour
Our client is seeking a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to join their aseptic team, based at an NHS trust in London. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week for a 3-month period initially.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of working within a hospital aseptic environment and Aseptic preparation of Cytotoxic chemotherapy doses for patients as this is essential.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have completed BTEC/NVQ in pharmacy services/sciences in the UK
• Have GPhC registration
• Post registration hospital experience
Duties within this role will include:
• Ward top-ups
• Quality assurance
• Electronic medicines management on wards
• Checking of PODs
• Generation of worksheets and Labels
• Assembling and labelling of dispensed prescriptions
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Advise and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 20 days ago