£10 - £11 per hour
Are you an enthusiastic and qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant who finds fulfilment in supporting pupils to reach their full potential in their year 6 GCSEs? Are you looking for a role that fits in with your lifestyle and other commitments? We have a range of both full and part time roles in preston and the surrounding areas for the right candidates.
Are you an empathetic and encouraging individual with experience supporting young people with additional learning needs to develop and grow?
Are you flexible, adaptable and able to use your initiative? Are you looking for your next challenge? We want to hear from you!
* Working with exceptional class teachers
* A friendly and nurturing team
* Opportunities for career progression
* In house training
* Onsite parking
* Cover PPA time and classes as and where needed
* Provide support to the whole class, small groups and on a 1:1 basis across KS1 and 2
* Encourage children to complete work to the best of their ability
* Increase childrens selfesteem by pointing out the good in their work
* Support the class teacher in delivering exciting and engaging lessons
* Manage behaviour throughout the school day
You must have:
* A positive and enthusiastic attitude to support learning
* Experience working with young children
* A caring and nurturing personality
* Excellent communication skills
* A HLTA qualification or relevant experience in this role
Dont miss out, apply today and start a new challenge!
To apply, click apply now, or alternatively send your CV to #########
Posted 31 days ago