Childrens Support Worker
£8.96 - £11.07 per hour
Temporary (Part time)
Prestige are putting together a support team for a new client in the Prenton area. This will be to provide support and care for a 12 year old boy with Cerebral Palsy.
He requires support to be collected from school at 3pm, therefore applicants must be a car driver, engage him into a program of structured activities in the home and or in the community.
Working hours for this support package are:
Term Time: Mon, Tue & Wed 3pm7pm and Thursdays 12pm 7pm.
Non Term Time: Weekdays Mon Fri 8.306pm.
- Driver with own car and business insurance.
- Experience of working with young people.
If you are interested, please contact the office on#########
We are proud to offer you :
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- Your Prestige Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and DBS cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
- Prestige Nursing+ Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients lives with every visit.
We support clients with many different needs including:
Helping with daily life
Personal care assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
Supporting social activities local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
Working in partnership with local Social Services and Community Health Teams
For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.
What were looking for from you:
- 6 months paid experience in care within the UK
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 professional references
Were also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a hands on and can do attitude
Wed love you to join our team.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant
Posted 118 days ago