Norton, Gloucestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Menzies Distribution Solutions Ltd are looking for a Stock Controller to join our team. Providing a first class service with our team in Norton, this role is based on a basic 40 hour week working Monday - Friday.
This role should manage & support an effective operational process, which ensures accurate integrity of the Customer / Suppliers stock and data input. Also to ensure that all operational processes and compliances are adhered to.
Relevant COVID-19 precautions will be taken during the recruitment process for this role
Looking for a shift we haven't mentioned? We're happy to offer flexibility regarding shifts and hours wherever possible. Get in touch today to discuss how Menzies Distribution can work with you.
Stock Controller Duties:
- Maintenance and management of WMS
- Stock report issues
- Creating an effective working environment building a diverse, well- balanced team.
- Work closely with the site, customer and supplier stock teams, warehouse and related departments
- Accurate recording
- Daily/weekly/monthly stock takes
- Adherence to customer stock and control procedures
- Wastage reporting
- Checking the checker
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Operation of MHE
- HACCP awareness
- BRC awareness
- Perpetual inventory
- Pallet control
- Strong system control, ensuring adjustments are fully understood and reported
- Ensure efficient flow of stock throughout the site
- Dealing with customer and supplier stock enquiries
- Ensuring accurate records and complete information capture.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing suppliers.
- Planning and conducting perpetual inventory counts and stock takes
Stock Controller Requirements:
- Experience of Warehouse Management and Stock Systems
- High level of accuracy and numeracy
- Team Player
- Problem Solving
- Excellent Time-management skills
- Use own initiative
- Dependable and trustworthy
Stock Controller Additional Benefits:
- Uniform & PPE provided
- Healthcare Cashplan for all employees and dependants, including dental, optical, physiotherapy, health screening, 24/7 counselling and more
- Employee perks: discount on trips, hotels, gyms, days out, restaurants, supermarkets and more
- Discount on mobile phone contracts with EE;
- Training opportunities and development plans
- Flexible working options
A bit about us:
At Menzies Distribution, we have been delivering across the UK since 1833. Today, we are Logistic UK's most innovative business of the year, with a strong focus on the future, sustainability, and innovation - we keep moving forwards.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...