Hygiene Operative (Night Shift)
Leeming Bar, England
Our client has an excellent temporary opportunity available for a Hygiene Operative to join their manufacturing business.
They are a family owned food manufacturing company that has expanded rapidly in the past few years.
They are known for their high•quality products and for investing heavily in the training and progression of their employees.
About the Role
As a member of the Hygiene Team you will ensure that all areas of the factory are operating to the highest standards of hygiene; whilst working in a manner that satisfies Health & Safety and Food Safety legislation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking cleaning tasks detailed in the hygiene schedules, including cleaning amenities and staff facilities areas
- Undertaking detailed cleaning of factory floors, walla and equipment as instructed
- Daily maintenance of staff facility stocks e.g. PPE, soap, toilet roll and blue roll; ensuring that all items are available to employees, as required.
- Undertaking stock checks of hygiene materials and facilities/PPE stocks on weekly basis.
- Minimising waste of stocks, chemicals and water whilst undertaking duties within the department.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be required within the general scope of the role
- You will work 40 hours per week,
Our client is looking for a hard•working and motivated individual who would love to grow with the business
It’s great if you have previous hygiene/cleaning experience, but they will also consider people with different work backgrounds as long as you are committed and have a desire to work in manufacturing/production environment.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please register your interest and we will get in touch to discuss further.
Hygiene Operative / Industrial Cleaner / Cleaner / Manufacturing / Production / Cleaner / Cleaning Job / Hygiene Job
Posted 52 days ago