HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT (HCA) - Wigan | Zoek UK | dbf04ec418244147b8d0187a9a58707e
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT (HCA)
£9 to £11 PerHour
Contract (Zero Hour)
A great new opportunity has opened to join PixelCare Ltd. as a Health Care Assistant. We are looking to recruit for Health Care Assistant in Care Home environments, with multiple well established Care homes located all over the Wigan, Greater Manchester Area.
This opportunity to join PixelCare Ltd. gives you the option to work at a range of residential/ nursing homes as we provide Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants to over 100 care homes all over the United kingdom.
Healthcare assistants are often the first point of contact for a resident, so you'll need to be friendly and confident, with good interpersonal skills. You'll need to be able to put patients at their ease, helping them with their personal care while making sure they feel comfortable.
Under the supervision and direction of qualified nursing staff, healthcare assistants carry out a wide range of duties to care for, support, and provide information to patients and their families.
Responsibilities may include:
- looking after the physical comfort of patients, for example helping them to wash themselves and emptying bedpans
- keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning equipment and making and changing beds
- taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature
- helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems
- listening and talking to patients.
Previous experience in healthcare is desirable but not usually essential, as healthcare assistants are assessed individually to see what tasks they are competent to carry out. Training and development is available for those who want to progress
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Posted 40 days ago