Warrington, Cheshire, England
£45k - 55k per year + Company benefits
Project Engineer / Manager
Location: Warrington area
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Profit share, 25 days + bank holidays
My client are going through some huge success which has lead them to look for a Project Team Leader to help manage/guide their Engineers.
They are seen as of the largest Control System integrator in the UK & have extensive experience of all the major SCADA and PLC platforms.
- Commit to the whole lifecycle of delivering projects, from quoting to completion, project range in value from approx.. £1000 up to £500k
- Be forward thinking to identify when gaps and overloads may exist in the teams work load.
- Lead a team of engineers and, when needed, contractors, sub-contractors and work partners, to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to quality requirements.
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks.
- Contract review and negotiation.
- Selection and management of any sub-contractors required for completion of project.
- Identifying and managing any work outside of project scope, ensuring customers' expectations are clearly set out and met.
- Review future project requirements for resources and identifying training and development opportunities for your team.
- Develop engineers in your team, and manage expectations and progression.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Experience managing control system, PLC and SCADA type projects.
- Contractual awareness would be advantageous.
- Experience working in an engineering environment.
- Think outside the box and push the boundaries.
Posted 17 days ago