Up to £27000 per annum
We are looking for a Home Manager for our residential service in Alton, Our emphasis is to promote a personcentred approach in all aspects of the support we offer. Our aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life and we actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
What Voyage Care would like from you
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in care setting
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations
- Have a Registered Mangers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Reliability and being approachable
Financially astute and exceptionally organised, you will join us with a Registered Managers Award plus your Level 5 Diploma, or equivalent qualification, or be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma. You will certainly be experienced in care management and will possess excellent knowledge of Care Standards, Regulations and Valuing People. Above all, you should be as approachable, as reliable and as dedicated as we are, and youll be poised to hit the ground sprinting.
- We ensure that the people we support reach their full potential and of course well make sure that you reach yours.
- So make a great career move. Come and join us in making all the difference. It begins with your application.
- Click Apply to complete our one page application.All applications & CVs are reviewed on a daily basis.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- *Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act
Posted 7 days ago