Uxbridge, Greater London, England
£28k - 38k per year + benefits
Are you searching for an exciting Specialist Account Manager opportunity within a leading award winning Digital Marketing Agency?
The focus on this E-commerce specialist Account Manager opportunity is to devise and implement PPC strategies across multiple client accounts and manage the campaigns in accordance with these strategies. Whether you have 1 year of experience or more I am keen to discuss with you further.
The E-commerce Specialist Account Manager will have knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns on Google.
E-commerce Specialist Account Manager duties include:
- Manage customer accounts
- PPC Management
- Manage and train your PPC executive to ensure both are up to date with changes in the industry
- To attend and take part In customer meetings
- Optimise client accounts
- Manage customer budgets
- Produce monthly activity reports and suitable advice/recommendations to clients
- Deliver solutions such a landing pages, social, e-commerce and brand refresh
E-commerce Specialist Account Manager skills/experience:
- PPC account set-up and implementation
- PPC management (1 year experience minimum)
- Knowledge of major social media channels (facebook, twitter etc.)
- Knowledge of major third-party analytics platforms ( Google)
- knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns on Google
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and other major analytics platforms
The company offer a wonderful benefits package including paid lunches, pension contribution, free parking, perks box, incentives and more!
Apply today to find out more!
Posted 49 days ago