Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
£40000 - £40000 Per Annum Competitive + Shift Allowance + Overtime
Nigel Wright is working with a successful, high volume manufacturer, to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join their site in Teesside. Their large, complex manufacturing plant in Teesside, supplying into the FMCG sector globally, is in a period of significant investment and expansion.
This role is on a 12-hour continental shift pattern.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, your key tasks / responsibilities will be:
- Complete machine changeovers safely and efficiently
- Accountable for maintaining KPIs within own area of operation
- Carry out mechanical, electrical and instrument activities for reactive and planned maintenance
- Maximise equipment up-time/OEE by a systematic process of equipment inspection, preventative maintenance and root cause analysis.
- Undertake maintenance activities to a tight schedule, which includes removal, refurbishment and refitting of equipment and includes specific instrument calibration and trip testing
- Promote technical expertise within shift teams, in collaboration with the shift Supervisor, to optimise availability and performance
The successful candidate will be:
- Time-served as a Maintenance Technician in fast-paced, high-volume manufacturing
- Multi skilled with strong electrical skills
- Experienced in fault finding on PLCs in an automated manufacturing environment.
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to operate to a high level of efficiency against precise targets
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international business during a period of strong investment in their North East operation.
Posted 23 days ago