Abertillery, Blaenau Gwent
£15.00 - £16 per hour
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in Abertillery. This service provides a high standard of nursing and residential care for elderly residents they also provide support for those with dementia, mental health conditions and physical disabilities.
The working hours available for this role are 36 or 48 hours per week on either day or night shifts.
The salary for this role is negotiable dependent upon your experience.
PERSON SPECIFICATION Skills/Qualifications
- You will be RGN or RMN qualified
- You will have an active NMC PIN
- Previous experience within a Nursing Home is desirable
- Strong and clear knowledge of working with and to CQC guidelines
- Negotiable salary
- Friendly working environment
- Annual Leave entitlement
You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do
Support, mentor and develop a care team
Provide and promote outstanding care to all residents within the service
As a Nurse there is a strong element of autonomy within your role and therefore you must lead by example in your clinical approach
Work within the NMC code of conduct as well as the Social Care Commission for inspection standards
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Dan on#########
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
- By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Posted 46 days ago