HGV class 1 C+E Drivers
£13 - £18 Per Hour
HGV class 1 C + E Drivers Needed!
H&G Recruitment needs you. We are recruiting for HGV C+E Class 1 drivers who have held their licence for at least one year and have no more than 6 points for minor speeding or parking offences, in Baginton for clean, on-going work.
If you enjoy trunking work this position is ideal for you!
Day Shift start times are between 05:00-07:00 and Night Shift start times are between 15:00 ? 20:00. THIS CLIENT IS BUSY ALL YEAR ROUND
? Days ? £13.45 ? Nights ? £15.65 ? Saturdays ? £15.45 ? Sundays ? £18.00
PAYE rates also available.
Our Client offers:-
- Day Shift patterns Monday to Friday
- Night Shifts patterns Sunday to Thursday
- Maximised earning potential on £13.45 ? £18.00 per hour
- Overtime if requested
- Potential Temp to Perm contracts for job security if requested
- Job security working for a diverse blue chip client
- Genuine reward schemes
- Free DCPC Courses (conditions apply)
- Recommend a friend bonus (T&C's)
- Free uniform
You must have:
- Full HGV C+E Class 1 licence held for at least one year
- Driven a HGV lorry in the last 90 days
- Hold current basic DBS check / be willing to undertake a basic DBS check
- Digital tacho card
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
- Customer focused attitude
If this sounds like the job for you don't delay in applying. Call Lauren on######### or email your interest & details/CV to ######### or apply online at www.h-g-recruitment .com
H&G Recruitment are one of the country's fastest growing and leading logistic HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team ? so why delay APPLY today
Posted 9 days ago