Business Development Manager
North London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + OTE of £100k, uncapped commission
Mango Solutions are looking for a talented and motivated Business Development Manager to join our client, a growing international Video Publisher.
Based in North London our client works with leading global B2B brands. Helping corporate clients thought lead via digital video content that is repurposed globally across established news platforms.
Main responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include but not limited to:
- Generating new and repeat business
- Executing the full sales life cycle; from opening a dialogue with CEOs and MDs of blue chip companies through to negotiation and successful close
- Working to targets, in a competitive sales environment
- Open and close deals over the phone
- Managing your pipeline and new prospects
- Previous B2B sales experience, ideally within media, conferences, exhibitions, sponsorship or recruitment.
- The ability to confidentially converse with senior managers
- The ability to utilise internet research tools to gather information on your prospects
- A proactive, tenacious working attitude
- The ability to work under pressure
- Ability to develop a team and train sales people
World class awardwinning training package on offer for selected candidates.
If you feel you are a right fit for this position or would like to find out more information please submit your application.
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency.
For further job updates please visit our Facebook, Linked in and website.
Posted 46 days ago