Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £17.80 per hour
Recruiting for SemiSkilled Fitters to work nights for a leading client in the Rail Rolling Stock Industry. Contract based in Manchester.
You will work as a member of a team to assist in the service, maintenance, repair and overhaul of locomotives, coaching stock and equipment to laid down specifications. To assist with the provision of stores activities and shunting and train preparation.
- As part of a team, ensure that the fleet is serviced and maintained in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner whilst constantly seeking to improve quality.
- Assist with the provision of stores activities
- Comply with all depot protection procedures
- Understand and abide to safety notices, rules and regulations and follow safe working practices, H&SAWA. and COSHH
- Will adhere to and work within Quality System to the current standard.
- Work as part of a team, completing or assisting in any of the teams activities to ensure work is completed on time and to specification.
Posted 10 days ago